The specific purpose of the NNRS is to study, preserve and advance traditional native Chinese martial and healing arts through research, education, practice, and training. In support of these objectives, the society may engage its own members to provides these services and may also sponsor or engage the research, teaching and services of qualified individuals wherever they may be found.
- December 2003. Visit to Hong Kong and Beijing
- October 26, 2003 San Francisco Bay Area Taiji Exhibition
- September 16, 2001. Master Chen Qingzhou Welcome Picnic in San Francisco
- October 4, 2001. Master Chen Qingzhou's workshop in Monterey, California
- July 15, 2001. Images from Feng Zhiqiang's visit to the San Francisco Bay Area
- May 10, 2001. Master Zhu Tiancai from Chen Village during his visit to the San Francisco Bay Area